LeadUF facilitator applications are due Feb. 28, 2017. Facilitators must:
- Be a faculty or staff member, or graduate student at UF
- Submit a Facilitator Application
- Be available for facilitator training sessions: March 17, 2-4pm, UF and March 30, evening, Camp Suwannee.
- Attend LeadUF all day March 31-April 2 (food and accommodations provided; facilitators are responsible for transportation to and from Camp Suwannee)
- Support and follow the LeadUF Curriculum
- Have departmental and/or college support to attend LeadUF
- Have a willingness to foster a mentoring relationship with undergraduates at UF
LeadUF participant applications are due March 3, 2017. Frequently asked questions:
The 2017 Lead UF retreat will be held at Camp Suwannee in Dowling Park, Fla., from March 31 through April 2. There is a minimal payment of $25 to help offset costs of the overnight retreat. Food and housing are covered!
You are responsible for transportation to and from Camp Suwannee; however, the Center for Leadership and Service can help connect students who would like to carpool.
The weekend incorporates large group activities, small group discussions, reflection, outdoor experiences, time to connect with other leaders and lots of FUN in a beautiful location. LeadUF is designed to accommodate different learning styles.
Confirmed LeadUF participants will be notified mid-March.