The center offers a variety of programs and events to enhance student development and community outreach. Programs can range from one-time events or week-long service trips.
- Ambassadors: A select group of students that serve to promote the center and its mission on campus.
- LeadUF: A two and a half-day, overnight retreat that focuses on leadership competencies and gives students a chance to learn and practice leadership in the context of working with others.
- Florida Alternative Breaks: A student-run organization that sends alternative break trips of 14 students to do community service all across the state, nation and world.
- Gator Global Initiative: A social impact conference that inspires students to find their passion and create change locally, nationally, and globally.
- Projects for Peace: Win a $10,000 grant for a project proposal you submit working towards global peace.
- Days of Service: Days where students can come out and participate in giving back to the community for a few hours of their day.