SAI hosts one-hour advisor orientation sessions to review roles, responsibilities and general information for student organization advisors. Items covered include: functions and expectations; overview of student organization requirements; and much more!
To attend Advisor Orientation, please contact Solange Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring 2017 Orientation Sessions - Register Here:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Reitz Union, Room 3315
- Thursday, Feb. 16, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Reitz Union, Room 3315
- Fall 2016 General Advisor Orientation Sessions:
- Tuesday, Sept. 20, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 3-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 12-1 p.m.
ADVISOR GUIDEBOOK: Advisor Guidebook 2015-2016
ADVISOR RESOURCE E-COURSE: The Advisor Resource E-Course is an UF e-learning course that provides and stores additional resources for student organization advisors and is accessible year-round. Advisors are added at the end of each registration cycle in Fall and Spring semesters utilizing their Gatorlink ID during the Advisor Verification Process.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION SUCCESS SERIES: A workshop series hosted twice a month for both student organization leaders and advisors on a variety of issues related to the success of student organizations on campus. Topics include: Event Planning, Funding and Fundraising, Leadership and Leadership Theory, and more. For more information on the Student Organization Success Series please contact Catherine Pedersen at email@example.com.