An organization's registration may be suspended by Student Activities & Involvement for any one or more of the following reasons:
- -Violation of University statutes, rules, policies, and procedures, and/or state, federal, or local law.
- -Failure to pay organization debts owed to the University community.
- -Disciplinary action adjudicated by the Dean of Students Office.
- -The national, regional, or state organization revokes organization's charter or denies affiliation.
- -Non-compliance with organization registration procedures and constitution requirements. (Note: persons listed on the organization's registration form that do not meet the eligibility requirement for leadership accounts for the majority of cancellations. Student Activities and Involvement will periodically run a check on the status of students to verify enrollment).
- -Falsification of any registration information
Grievance and Review Procedures for Student Organizations